Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lots going on!



So I'm not very good with keeping up with my blog....during Cameron's naptimes (about twice a day I often find myself doing other things)...lately that has been searching for coupons online. I've gotten carried away with it lately, but have also saved our family alot of money by doing so. I'm not hard-core where I'm going from store to store. Basically I stick to Publix. It is my favorite grocery store and I love their BOGO sales and the fact that they take competitor coupons and double anything up to .50 cents! Last week I was able to spend about $18 and save almost $40! I was pretty excited about that receipt! Anyways on to other things...

My sister Heather her husband Alex and 3 kids came to visit last week from Michigan. I loved getting to spend time with all of them and have our entire family all together. It is always a great time and something I treasure to have everyone together. I hadn't seen them since Cameron was about 3 weeks old. At that point I was consumed with pumping and learning how to breastfeed that I didn't get to "visit" too much during that trip. Cameron got to see them almost everyday this time and enjoyed playing with his cousins! Caleb referred to him as "the baby" and seemed to take the most interest in him. I think these two will be great friends and hopefully one day will be a little closer than Michigan!

Cameron has been saying mama alot now! I'm not sure if he is really referring to me or not, but I like to think that he is! He has been a sick little boy lately. We have been fortunate that he has really only had two colds up to this point (3 now). I've been debating on taking him to the Dr. Tomorrow if he's still running a fever I'm going to go ahead and call. Sweet boy, rarely rests his head and is going all the time, however this past week has been a different story. He hasn't really been winey just not himself. I caught this pic of him today laying down ---really this never happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment