Monday, May 17, 2010

9 Month Dr. Appointment



His new book he got today while were at the doctors office.
I bought this to save for his birthday, but Jason was right...I caved and gave it to him early (only because I thought he was getting shots though!)

Technically Cameron is closer to 9 and a half months now, but today we visited Dr. Russell for our 9 month well check-up. I've got a healthy happy baby boy! Everything checked out great, and the best part was there were NO shots. Cameron has handled them fine the past 2 times but it was a nice break! Apparently at 12 months he will get quite a few though. I may want to reschedule that appointment for a later time in the day so his daddy can come with us. Cameron is such a little flirt he would keep leaning in my arms to see the ladies behind the desk and just smile at them. Several of the nurses commented that they couldn't believe how old/big he is getting...as his mommy I feel the same way!
Here are his 9 months stats:
Weight: 20lbs 7oz (but they also weigh him with his clothes on..so this isn't 100%) accurate--50th percentile

Height: 29 3/4"--75th-90th% tall boy!

Head: 18"--50th-75th

Next time we are there he will probably be walking around on his own..hard to believe!


Mouth is full of strawberries in this picture
actually I'm sure it was strawberries...you can see it in this one..haha

Our Stud Muffin!


He seems to be taking more of an interest in books now! I think it's time to invest in another bath book...he reads this one every night.


One of his favorite places to play is right in front of our fridge with his magnets. He loves to his the sound they make when he throws them on the floor.

Just checking out the lights.

Just thought this one was cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment