Friday, June 4, 2010

10 Months Old!


Today my sweet baby boy is 10 months old! It's amazing how quickly these past ten months have gone by and what is even more amazing is how much Cameron has changed and grown during that time. It's hard for me to remember just how little he was when he was born.

I absolutely love being at home with him each day and sharing every moment with him. He continues to look more like a big boy and less like a baby, especially when I see him sleeping in his toddler bed.
Did I mention he likes his feet propped up?

He is pulling up on absolutely everything! He can go from one thing to the next as long as it's in arms reach for him. I believe his favorite thing right now is walking with his walker. Of course I'm a nervous mommy when he's standing on the hardwood floors like this: I'm just trying to let him explore. Jason put a few more cushions on the corners of tables so I feel a little more comfortable now. :)
He can make his way around the entire coffee table on his own now!

He also anchored this into the wall: (Good thing!)


Oh yeah, and I think he really might know that I'm "mama". I was trying to get him down for a nap the other day and needed to get something so called Jason in to take my place. The whole time he sat in his lap staring at the door saying "mama mama mama". When I came back in he reached up and stopped calling and fell asleep on my shoulder. Maybe it was coincidence but deep down I think he knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment