Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Steps!

Today June 30th...4 days shy of 11 months Cameron took his first steps!!! Jason and I went out to dinner at Firebirds (Father's Day wish was to get some Elk from there--not as good as we heard it was)...were just a little late getting there. Anyways Grandmommy and Grandaddy watched Cameron for us while we went to grab dinner and make a quick trip to Publix. When I got back Dad said "Cameron walk on over to mom", and I kinda laughed and he took THREE steps to me! I can't tell you how excited I was/a little sad to see my baby so grown up and walking on his own! I was so proud and wanted to cry. He took one step to me the other day but I wasn't sure if it counted until he took multiple steps. Well he definitely did it. I believe his first real steps were to his granddaddy right before we got back to pick him up and then his longest stretch of steps were to me when he saw me come in the room. I believe this little guy is about to start roaming on his own. It looked so unreal to me to see my baby taking steps. What a HUGE milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment