Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Big Boy Carseat!


So technically we are 8 weeks away from being 1 year old! By the way does that make my baby a toddler when he reaches one?? (Steph, you agree he can still be a baby right)? I definitely will still consider him my baby and not a toddler by any means! Anyways we've been storing Cameron's big boy carseat over at my mom and dad's ever since we received it at one of our baby showers. The other day when we were at my parents I asked Jason to go ahead and load it in our car so we would have it back at our house. However, when I got out to the car to put Cameron in his seat when we were leaving his infant carrier carseat was in the trunk! Jason had the new one ready to go. So I guess we are transitioning him a little early. He has reached the required 20 lbs mark just not the year one quite yet. His feet were dangling off the edge of his little one though. It is kinda a bitter-sweet thing to see him in his big seat. We had just finished extensively cleaning his infant seat a couple of days before so I guess it's ready to be stored away until baby number two. I put it in a garbage bag and carried it up to the attic. He looks so big in his new seat!!! He seems to like it and looks very comfy. My sweet big guy is also growing out of his "baby baby toys"...wow time is flying by so quickly!

Sidenote: I think his new favorite person is his Grandaddy!!! It's funny how attached he is to my Dad! I believe he is the only person Cameron will reach out to from my arms to take him.

1 comment: