Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hair Cut




Last weekend we finally got Cameron's hair cut! I am Jason' s regular barber but did not feel confident cutting a wiggly worm 10 month old's hair for the first time. I'm sure he will thank me later for that!

Last Friday we took him to Sports Clip over by Publix in Hoover. The girls working there were so friendly and kind to us. Cameron's stylist was very patient with us. She pulled out a booster for him to sit on, but I told her I didn't think that would last very long. Of course he ended up in my lap. He did great...wiggled alot and needed alot of distraction such as daddy and the vaccum cleaner that another worker pulled out to entertain him with. I told the lady I didn't blame her if it ended up not quite perfect...since her client doesn't know what the word "still" means yet!

Afterwards we went to snobiz and enjoyed a blue hawaii. Cameron really liked it, especially dipping his hands into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment