Monday, April 26, 2010

Say Cheese!

I tell you what...this boy enjoys a good ole piece of cheese. Like I've mentioned before we never really did much of the jar baby food. We just let Cameron usually eat whatever were eating (minus peanut butter, eggs and cows milk, and of course none soft food). He gets alot of dairy from yogurt and cheese, plenty of fruit from mandarian oranges, pears, strawberries, grapes (sucks on apple slices) and the occasional banana...but we are probably lacking in the veggie department. He has had black beans and seems to really enjoy those. The problem here lately is he doesn't want smashed up food or the little pieces of things that I break up for him...he wants to eat it just let we do. The other day I smashed up banana for him but he insisted on eating it just like you and I would. Luckily with those two bottom teeth he is able to break things up pretty good now.


This afternoon Cameron and Daddy were playing around and I just thought these pics were cute. Hearing him laugh just makes me laugh! Everyday when we see Daddy pull up in the drive way we run out to greet him. Cameron gets so excited and bounces up and down in my arms and will sometimes let out a little squeal.

1 comment:

  1. He is SO darn cute !! I love the new pics! Eli did the same thing with baby food ... he probably ate maybe 4 jars ever in his life. He took to food a lot better and by 9 months it was just food and breastmilk. I cant wait to go through all those phases again with our new baby! It goes too quickly!!

    ReplyDelete