Monday, April 5, 2010

Sprinkles

So the other day I thought it would be a good idea to make Easter carrot cupcakes! Jason did however get me this awesome kitchen aide mixer so I've been on a cupcake quest lately! Anyways I was going through my cabinet to see what kind of sprinkles I had to use and came across these tiny pastel ones that I thought would work great. The lid was cracked on the side but still sealed with the wrapper. I let Cameron hold them since he was having fun shaking them....you know what happens next right? He dropped the bottle..it cracked...sprinkles went EVERYWHERE. This is what our living room floor looked liked.


I got out the shop vac and did my best to get most of them up while Cameron laid on his playmat. When I finished I just looked at him and laughed...and he smiled right back and laughed too. Fun memories. I'm still finding little sprinkles.



aww man they're gone!

We had a great Easter! Cameron got his first Easter basket. He really liked the green grass inside the basket. We went to Sonday Live and he danced and danced in Daddy's arms and then got sleepy and fell asleep in my arms during the sermon. We sang "Oh how He loves us" I couldn't help but close my eyes and get teary-eyed as I listened to those words while his sweet head rest on my shoulder. My love for my family goes so deep, and to think His love goes even deeper for us is amazing. Thank you Jesus!
Afterwards we had a great lunch over at Grandmommy and Grandaddy's house. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment