Friday, March 6, 2009

TNT!



Yesterday I got to shop at our church's kid's consignment sale! I have always been around in the past since the sales are held in the gym at the church (where I work) but I have never been as excited as I was this year! I worked a shift of the sale so I could shop early for our baby on the way. I found lots of great stuff that I am sure we will get much use out of. I found the exact stroller and carrier combo that I was planning on buying anyways at Babies R Us but for a third of the price! That's my kind of shopping :) When I got home that night I displayed it all for Jason to see--I think he was pretty excited too and tried testing out some of our baby gear--now we're just ready to have our baby here with us! I didn't buy any clothes (except for a duckie bathrobe) since my BIG appointment is this coming Monday--after that I will know whether we are having a blue baby boy or pink baby girl!

We have also been reading lots and lots of books and have read about the importance of talking to our little one and just the impact that music can have on him/her since our baby can hear things going on outside of my tummy too. Jason suprised me with 3 new CD's that my little one and I can listen to in the car now---this morning on the way to church it was Disney's songs :) Mom loaned me her "Praise Baby CD" that I love--I have a feeling it might also be one of our baby's favorites as well.

2 comments:

  1. is jason taking the baby hiking?

    you look great and i can't wait to find out what it is!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those church sales. I am the person that gets there and hour before it start and brings a laundry basket. I love your belly pic...so cute!

    ReplyDelete