Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Sweet Baby BOY!!!



Today we found out that our suspicions were true! We are having a baby boy this summer!! We couldn't be anymore excited. We have been talking to my tummy using the name Cameron since we found out we were pregnant--especially Jason. He has been Mr. Confident all along. Cameron Michael Bookout looked as healthy as can be. He is growing right on track! Praise God!! I didn't need to use the Mt. Dew I had put in my purse in case our little guy was sleeping---he definitely wasn't sleeping. He is quite the wiggle worm and all I had for breakfast was cinnamon toast and milk. My mom and Jason's parents got to be there today as well, which we were really thankful for! This baby is going to be receiving alot of love from lots of people. Cameron is going to have the best grandparents. When we got back out to the car my mom had both a blue bag and a pink bag, ready to give me a gift geared towards whatever we were having. Turns out it was the blue bag :)

Afterwards we went to Habeneros for lunch and met Heather, Braxton, Madison and Caleb there. Madison broke down when she found out we weren't having a girl, but I reassured her that our next one would be a girl--she seemed to be ok with that idea. All around we had a great day. We are so undeserving of this gift that God is giving us, and pray that we will be the best possible parents for him and guide him with the love, truth and joy that we have been given. God is so good!
(The picture says "All Boy--Frogs, snails and puppy dog tails" I bought this one before we even knew we were pregnant at Target on the clearance rack. The blanket is from my mom and the notepad and thank-you's are from Heather and the kids).

3 comments:

  1. that second picture makes me laugh because it looks like a picture of your sister and my husband... it amazes me how much they look alike! and how much you and heather look alike! couldn't e happier for you guys! can't wait to meet baby cameron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for a baby BOY!! I am so happy for you guys. I literaly cried when I read your blog. You and Jason are going to be the best parents. Cameron is alreay so loved ... just as every child should be! You belly is too cute kim! keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to make sure Jason passed on the message --CONGRATS!!! I love having the boy first. In a lot of ways they are so much easier. Just have lots of cloth dipers close by when you change their dipers. Trust me, those cloth dipers are life savers. Call me if you want more detail. Plus, the boy just isn't quite drama like us girls.
    I'm so happy for ya'll! My brother, Logan, says congrats as well. We love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete