Monday, March 23, 2009

Kicking Strong :)




For the past week or so Cameron has made himself very clear to me that he is an active little boy! His kicks and punches are now strong enough that Jason can feel him too. Friday night he felt our little for the first time--he got a big grin on his face and then Cameron kicked him two more times. I don't use the baby beat near as often anymore now that I can actually feel him moving everyday. His peak times are when I sit down to eat. I love it!

Jason and I got to go on a little vacation to Charleston, South Carolina this past weekend and enjoyed our get away greatly! We ate lots of yummy food (including free praline samples) and walked around the streets of downtown Charleston. We also bought one or two little boy outfits. Funny I already find myself heading straight towards his clothes rather than my own when I walk in a store. When we got back from vacation we started taking out our old furniture in our guest bedroom that will become Cameron's nursery. Right now there is no furniture in there, just the random baby stuff we have already purchased. I often stand in the doorway and try to envision how things will be in there in the next couple of months.


With my sister her husband and kids in town we have gotten to spend alot of family time together--yet another thing I am grateful for. I'll post more pictures when I get them loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment