Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nursery Furniture Shopping.....

Wow...what a long day! Jason and I left around 11:00 this morning on our baby furniture hunt and got home around 5:00 tonight without anything in the back of the truck. We wanted to compare prices everywhere so we hit up every place in the Birmingham metro area. We did get a glider, however did not get to bring it home with us since they had none in stock at Babies R Us. I think we finally found the bed and drawers that Cameron will have in his room....who knew it takes about 6 weeks for this stuff to come in. Good thing we are looking now at 22 weeks. I was anxious to get his room ready before we left this morning, and am now THAT much more anxious now that I've been out looking around. Atleast Jason got a video game while we were out...poor guy, probably not his idea of an ideal Saturday.

I started cleaning out/organizing closets the other day and all of a sudden feel like our cozy home is very little! Time to give away some more of my clothes! We gotta make room for those sweet little blue baby boy clothes--they are much cuter than mine anyways--especially all my expandable waist pants I've been wearing lately...I'm starting to wonder if those pre-pregnancy clothes will ever fit me again.

P.S. I love feeling our baby boy kick around everyday...it brings a smile to my face and sometimes just makes me laugh because it makes me so happy.

3 comments:

  1. aww, how fun!! what a sweet husband to do all that shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to love to feel Eli kick too .... he was so active in the belly. Its use to make me laugh too bc I would be a work or doing something and this little baby would be just going crazy in there and no one but me knew it!I am gald you guys have been working on the furniture. I found the same problem with our house when I stared cleaning out that former guest room. You realize that you dont need half of the stuff you have though and somehow just find the room! Cant wait to see Camerons room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Jason still enjoyed the shopping just because he was with you. The first one is always so fun because you get to go pick out everything.

    You look so good by the way!! I remember feeling the same way about my clothes, but trust me, they will fit again.

    ReplyDelete