Monday, January 25, 2010

Sitting up on my own!


So I know I always talk about how much my little guy is changing, but I am so proud of him for sitting up on his own now! It just seemed like all of a sudden he has great balance and can support himself in an upright position. That doesn't mean he doesn't still fall over...but he is getting very strong! He likes to scoot around now...usually not in a forward direction. The other day I was vaccuming our room and placed him on his mat in the center of our living room. By the time I finished our room I came back out to find him off the mat and blanket and onto our hardwood. He usually ends up going in a complete circle. He can also find his own pacifier now and put it in his mouth by himself. He still drools alot, which makes me think he could be teething soon. We have tried oatmeal, pears, and apples but turns out he doesn't really care much for anything except for whatever I'm eating.

just give me the real stuff mom....


Cameron helping Daddy back in his truck. I'm a lucky girl to have such handsome men in my life!


I hear all these stories from other people about their babies sleeping from 7pm-8am...crazy! We are still not there. Cameron still wakes up usually atleast 3 times at night at which I feed him and then lay him back down. I also don't do the "cry it out" method, so maybe that has something to do with it...however I don't plan on doing that. In the meantime we both seem to get enough sleep so as long as things are working we will stick with it as is.

I usually wake up pretty happy in the mornings! Mommy likes to hang out in bed for awhile before we really get up...she gets creative and does stretches with me and sometimes plays like were in a tent under the covers.

I really love this stage! The fact that he laughs at the funny things we do, smiles at us, and recognizes things (like the mickey mouse clubhouse) is so much fun. I also love that he still depends on his mommy and needs me to carry him places. I have a feeling once he is completely mobile and crawling on his own I won't get to do much of that anymore.




What a stud! Jason's mom and step-dad bought this little number for us, so we were styling at church on Sunday!

My favorite place to nap is still here: I think it's something about being cradled closer to what he felt like in my tummy. I usually don't turn the swing on anymore but just lay him in there strapped in once I get him to sleep.

Since I didn't really post any Christmas pictures..here is one of our family of three over at Mom and Dad's house on Christmas Day:


Here is another I took this morning that I really liked....just gazing out the window after I opened the blinds to start the day, not quite fully awake yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment