Monday, January 4, 2010

5 Months Old!

He loves to be standing on his two feet. He can't wait to walk!



Mommy and Daddy both have a sweet tooth....so does Cameron.


Happy New Year!


I still love my baths...bonus morning bathtime.


Today Cameron is 5 months old! I can't believe how much he has changed since the day he was born. I also can't believe the amount of love I have for him. I honestly can't imagine my life without him. I feel like he has been mine all along. That he is this perfect gift that God had been working on and knew from the day I was born that one day I would get this gift. I love everything about being a mom to Cameron. This morning while I was nursing him something was coming out of the other end that managed to make its way to his back, which lead to a morning bath with the heater on and a nice coating of lotion afterwards. We played for awhile and then I could tell he was ready for his morning nap. Today I just held him in my arms in the glider (colorful Christmas lights still up in his room---we might just leave those be for awhile) with the sleepytime praise baby dvd on. He feel asleep in my arms and I just continued to rock him for the next hour. That feeling is so wonderful and I am so grateful to God and to Jason that I'm able to have this "job" that is really an honor. I love the feeling of him sleeping in my arms. This year I really want to slow down and enjoy each day--usually I'm looking forward to something in the future but right now I don't want to miss a thing with my husband and son. I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment