Friday, March 12, 2010

Growing!

Cameron 7 months

Cameron 2 weeks!



I do believe my "little baby" is getting bigger than mamma! This week we've been fighting off a cold! He started feeling yucky around last Friday, but since I know you can't really do anything for a baby's cold as far as medicine goes we decided to wait until Wed. to see how he was doing. When he woke up practically chocking on his "gunk" I decided to go ahead and call. As I expected there was nothing they could do. As new mamma though I wanted to just make sure it wasn't something more serious. Of course when we see the Dr. Cameron is jumping in my lap and smiling (zero coughs or sneezes while the Dr. is in the room with us). Anyways we just kept on with running our humidifer at night, rubbing baby vicks on his chest and using that dang bulb syringe and saline spray (which of course any baby would hate). I think he is finally on the recovering end of this cold...of course it is starting to get me now--but atleast I can blow my nose. Even during his sick week he was still all smiles!

7 months old!



No comments:

Post a Comment