Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cold days staying warm at home...with a few outings

So lately we have had some down right cold days!!! On days like this Cameron and I usually stick close to home. There isn't exactly a TON of shopping in the Leeds area without venturing to Trussville or Hoover so most days we stay close to home. Since this is the case there are several employees (MOST) of which recognize and know Cameron and I at our neighborhood Walgreens since it is about 45 seconds from our house. When we just need a quick breath of fresh air that's where we often go. We also took a trip to Lowes this week (which a few of them may know us as well). It's hard to forget such a cute baby I suppose :). Also our normal shopping buddy (Grandmommy) has ventured to Michigan to visit Heather and the kids for the next couple of weeks. On occassion we'll visit Chick-fil-a. Cameron is such a big boy and can now sit in a high chair!




Let's see which toy do I want to play with...

I love the way he smells after bath, and I have a thing for kids p.j.'s too.

You need that evening bath after enjoying pears this much!

We're not crawling yet just rolling around. However he still loves it when we help him stand. I think just would just prefer to walk instead of crawl.


Bring on the warm weather so we can get back to our walks outside...I can already tell he is going to LOVE being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment