Monday, February 8, 2010

sleeping so good!

It's difficult to get a family picture on self-timer--even though Cameron isn't smiling in this one it was the best we could get before Church this past Sunday--I was just happy the three of us made it in the frame.

So all of a sudden I feel like Cameron is sleeping really good at night--hopefully things won't change because I am writing this. Last night he went from 8:30pm-6:45am only waking up once to eat. After he was up for about two hours he was ready for a nap, which today I decided I would enjoy with him. In fact we all took advantage of it! Unfortunately his 6 month appointment had to be pushed back until next week since our Dr. needed to reschedule. I was looking forward to Jason being able to come with us for these next round of shots...which I'm not sure how many he will be getting this time (I think 3). Looks like it will just be the two of us next week instead. Hopefully they will go as smoothly as our 4 months shots went. Our little man has been growing in all directions. Jason has commented several times how he was done something that no other Greene or Bookout has done, and that is to be above average in the weight catergory! We found a site where you plug in numbers and it looks like he is in the 60th percentile...we'll see next week what the Dr. says. I'm sure things will change once he figures out how to crawl...but in the meantime I've got a big guy on my hands, especially compared to the tiny 10th percentile baby we had 6 months ago! We always have people telling us what a "happy baby" we have. He really is a happy little guy...rarely cries, and smiles and laughs alot. He likes it when we sing to him. His favorite thing is to have Daddy hold him while he runs around the house letting Cameron "kick" his soft soccer ball. He still sqeals with excitement at bath time and just recently learned how to jump up and down in his jumper instead of side-to-side...which he also still does. He soaks his feet in the sink with me and gives greats open mouth slobbery kisses. We are counting down the days until warmer weather where we can play outside! There are so many things that I'm looking forward to doing with him in the sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment