Wednesday, February 3, 2010

6 months old!!!

Tomorrow my little baby will be 6 months old! It really is hard to believe. As he was sleeping in my arms a few minutes ago on the couch I couldn't help but to sit and stare at his sweet little face. It's not too often I get to just hold him in my arms while he is still, unless he is sleeping or REALLY tired--so I cherish those moments. Don't get me wrong he likes to be carried around and up high with everybody else... he is just a wiggle worm (has been every since his was in the womb). That why I love to just cuddle with him at night. Every night since he was born I have kissed his sweet little forward to tell him goodnight. I don't think Cameron really has any attachment issues at this point, but mommy sure does. I love having him right beside me. My have we come a long way from August 4th when I first held the most precious gift God has given me. The funny thing is I can hardly remember my life before him. This little boy brings me so much joy and happiness. I would do anything for him. As he laid there in my arms I started wondering what kind of things he is going to like...what will be his favorite sport, his favorite color, his favorite thing to eat? What kind of impact will he make on this world. He has already taught me so much about patience and self-lessness. I hope he knows how much I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Happy six months Cameron!! They really do change you life ... and so much for the better. I still cuddle Eli at night and stare at his little sleeping face. There is no greater love!

    ReplyDelete