Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We have a new date!

Yesterday Jason and I went in for my 38 week Dr.'s appointment--we recently just discovered this really close parking area and felt like we hit the jackpot with a spot right next to the elevators! I was really excited about being "checked" because I wanted to know if Cameron was planning on coming sooner or later. As of yesterday no progress, which honestly is kinda what I expected right now. However, Dr. Robinette said he plans on having us coming in on the evening of Monday Aug. 3rd, and will induce Tuesday Aug. 4th in the morning! Of course Cameron could still decide to come whenever he wants to, but if not then 2 weeks from today he will be here!!! We are so excited! Jason asked me on our way home last night what I'd like to do before he comes...other than travel far from home of course....still thinking. Let me know if you have any good ideas. Our lives are about to really change going from a family of two to three. Even though I feel our little guy moving around all throughout the day--it's still hard to believe that he is really going to be here so soon. I can't wait to look into his eyes and tell him how much I love him.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly, you don't know me but I knew Jason in college. I just had my second little girl about 5 months ago. Let me tell you the night are hectic trying to get the baby and or toddler fed, bathed, winding down for bedtime schedule...so enjoy your last few nights before you become parents! Rent some movies that you want to see and hang out on the couch. Also, cook some of your favorite meals together. (and if they are freezable meals you can freeze some for when the baby comes)
    That baby will be here before you know it and you will be in for the ride of your life.(the fastest ride too!) AND before anyone tells you not to hold him too much or you can spoil him...I want to say hold him as much as you can while you can!

    Mary Katherine Littrell

    I found your website through Jason's page on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to dinner and a movie. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, but I promise it will be. Shaun and I just went and saw our first movie in 18 months. We all say, "Oh, well I will let my mom watch him or her for us to go on a date night..". But believe me, once you have your sweet little boy it will be impossible to leave him. Cameron will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly...I'm so excited for you and Jason! You will make a fantastic Mommy. Babies are such a beautiful piece of God's grace. Enjoy!

    Joy and Smiles
    Kelly (McIntosh)

    ReplyDelete