Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Clean ...Clean...Clean...

So now that I am home during the day and not working I have become a full-time maid at home. I have always liked things to be clean, but I especially want our house to be clean and put together when we bring home our newborn son! I realize that once he is here I am going to have to let some things go and our house may not be to the degree of cleanliness that I would like...however in the mean time I shall clean!

I went in for my 37 week appointment yesterday thinking I might be "checked", but apparently that will happen next week. Right now I got the same report that I have been getting-- everything looks perfect! I have been experiencing some braxton-hicks contractions (nothing painful though right now--just really tight). Jason and I are both so excited and can't believe he will be here with us so soon!

Other exciting news! Our trip to Disney World has been booked!!! Our new family of three will be going in November with my parents (during Jason's "bonding-vacation time". Last night I bought Cameron a stuffed Mickey Mouse and Tiger. I hope one day he will be able to look back on his memories of family trips to Disney World and cherish them like his mommy does! (although this trip probably won't be one he remembers--I'm just as excited though to see his Daddy experience Disney World!)

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo, me too! i'll always cherish the summers spent in the magic kingdom with my family! my new family of 2 is leaving for orlando with my parents on saturday! i can't wait to take corey... although it'll be animal kingdom this year. you know who's choice that was!

    ReplyDelete