Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Beach!

I realize I'm really bad at updating this....
This past weekend Jason and I went down to Gulf Shores with our friends David and Leslie! We had a great time and really enjoyed just being able to sit out by a pool and relax. Jason really enjoyed the seafood since he never gets to eat that here (Cameron and I do NOT like seafood) . Jason claims his palette is "more sophisticated" than mine because he enjoys a good plate of sushi and even branched out with oysters this weekend. The little guy and I will stick to fruits, vegetables, chicken and most importantly desserts :)

I didn't realize how big I was getting until I had on a bathing suit at the beach. It may become my new wardrobe once I am finished working and can chill in the baby pool in the backyard for those couple weeks before Cameron is expected to be here. I

am getting close to the 30 week marker now. We had always talked that when I reach 30 weeks it will seem like it is really close! I had an appt. last Monday and drank some super sugary orange drink for my glucose test. Thankfully I do not have diabetes and the Dr. gave me the same news--that everything is looking great. I went on a long walk in the neighborhood the other day and was just thanking God for how good he has been to me--my family, friends, health and our new son on the way--His Love truly is amazing. I realize I still have a little over 10 weeks left but I am so thankful that I have been as healthy as I have been. We can not wait to share our love...Jason pulled up my top for this one....notice his hand is on his back...I think he was mocking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment