Friday, May 1, 2009

Alot coming up

Things have been good in the Bookout household lately. I like the fact that today is the beginning of a new month...it means we are one month closer to when Cameron will be here with us. We have a Dr. appoint. next Monday and then the following week were getting a 4D ultrasound!! Jason now gets to come to all my appoints. with me from here on out. This month we have a baby shower in Decatur and we will have a day-long labor/delivery class (hopefully this will ease Jason's nerves) :) I haven't thought too much about that part yet, and imagine it will be something I will be thinking about much more when the time gets closer.

Cameron and I have been going on lots of walks in our neighborhood lately. I have really really enjoyed this nice sunshine and warm weather. Pretty soon I will need that blow-up pool in our backyard! Our little guy is still kicking nice and strong---I think he really likes it when he hears his daddy's voice, he always seems to move around alot when he does.

Now that we have our glider in place in his room Cameron and I have sat and read a few books that his grandmommy gave to him. Maybe the rest of his furniture will be here soon.

I have about 8 weeks left of work before I go from Leisure/Recreation minister to full-time stay at home mommy. This is a job promotion that I have wanted for quite some time. I'm glad God thinks I'm qualified, I'm sure he will have alot to teach me.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for career of stay at home mommy! It is the best job ever! The pay isnt that great ... but the benifits are unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete