Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Atlanta Trip




A couple of weeks ago Cameron and I got to tag along with daddy on a work trip to Atlanta. He was staying walking distance from Centennial Park, The Aquarium and the Children's Museum so Cameron and I had plenty to do during the day. We only used the hotel for a place to nap each afternoon! We were on the go. Like I've said before I am really enjoying the one-on-one time I have with Cameron right now and love being able to give him my full attention for a few more weeks. We used our new stroller from Grandmommy and Grandaddy alot! Hopefully he will like it since we will HAVE to be using a stroller more than we do right now.At the Atlanta Aquarium

At Centennial Park


Cooking up something yummy at the Children's Museum


He loved the drums at the Children's Museum! He could watch himself on a screen playing with other people in the background.
He can "roar" like a Lion!
and he got to pet the goats at Zoo Atlanta...we were learning to be "gentle"

we got to see Daddy when he finished with his work stuff each day and enjoy some of the park with him too!


and of course we enjoyed eating out! it's nice to get away and not worry about laundry or cooking and cleaning for a few days :)

1 comment:

  1. Cameron is so CUTE! And you look great too! Love all your blog updates. The one you wrote about how loving Cameron was the most tangible experience you have to feeling Gods love SO made me tear up. Thats exactly how I feel about both my boys - I am amazed that God gave them to me and I KNOW its made me closer to him.

    ReplyDelete