Thursday, February 10, 2011

18 month appointment


This morning Cameron had his 18 month Dr. appointment with Dr. Russell. As always once we got back to our room it seemed to take a long time before they saw us. Cameron discovered he could open the door and kept trying to make a run for it. I don't blame him. He is right on track with everything developmentally and the Dr. said it was ok/normal that he calls me "Dad"..haha! He has 4 kids of his own and said one of his daughters called his wife "Dad" until she was 23 months...so hopefully I will be "mom" again one day! Here are his 18 months stats:

Weight: 24lbs (25th% percentile)
Height: 33' (75th%)
Head: 19' (50th%)

He keeps following his trend of being tall and thin. He got two shots today, one in each leg and had a sucker to help relieve the pain immediately afterwards. We won't go back now until his is two (wow it feels funny to even say that...2..) this summer so we might possibly see our Dr. again with our new baby before Cameron's next appoint. (hmm I wonder if I can do a 2 for 1 deal and get them both knocked out at the same time).

All is well and he is a healthy happy little guy/monkey climbing any and everything...I mean EVERYTHING!
(This one was back in November so I guess he was climbing then too...he's just become a much more advanced climber now!)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about being called Dad. Lillian calls us by our "grown-up" names- Shaun and Melissa! And she calls my parents MOM and DAD!

    ReplyDelete