Sunday, July 18, 2010

Walking!


(I realize this is a crawling picture)
At 11 and 1/2 months I think I can officially say that Cameron can walk! Over the past several weeks he has gotten a new bruise almost daily. He is a trooper though and usually shakes it off and gets right back up to try again. The furthest stretch so far has been from our front computer/office/playroom halfway down the hallway. He can make it across a small room now and is so proud of himself (so are his parents!) :) He is still working on it and practicing daily. But he is really starting to get the hang of it now! I will post a video on here once I load them.

He still uses his walker all the time and has gotten creative with other things that he can push too. He is started to get into everything! Very curious to figure out how things work!


You caught me!

He REALLY enjoys these homemade popsicles! We use whatever kind of apple/fruit juice we have in the fridge. He loves it! (Notice the bruises on his head) :(

1 comment:

  1. aww, he's growing up so fast!! i can't imagine how big he's going to be the next time i see him!

    ReplyDelete