Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cameron's Room

Here are some updated pictures from Cameron's room!

His Jungle Crib

The glider that we will be spending alot of time in!



My attempt at being creative with his mirror. They are knobs that I bought a Target. When I realized they weren't going to work on our furniture I had to put them to use somehow.

I love this cross given to us by our friend Rebecca.

He got alot of fun books at our baby shower! I can't wait to read them to him.

"Special Keepsakes"

Aunt Jenn made this for us! She is very talented!

Doesn't have anything to do with his room...well I guess it's hanging in his closet. I bought this at a consignment store. It is one of my favorite outfits for him. It has little lightning bugs on it.

We are ready for you buddy!!!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... precious!! i want to come see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and that chair is very comfy. We can't wait to meet your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room!!! It looks great. Kim I think you are extremely creative to put those knobs on the mirror. I love it! We are getting ready to paint Hunter's room. We'll see how it turns out. Can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Congratulations first of all! And a boy...yay! I hope these boys are fun - they better be! So glad you wrote - I didn't know you were expecting or that you had a blog. I'll be sure and keep up with what's going on! So when is your due date? I think you're a few weeks ahead of me. I'm SO excited for you two!!!
    Elyse

    ReplyDelete